ESN YILDIZ, ESN ISIK, Ozyegin University and Altinbas University proudly present the Canakkale Trip!
18 March is known in Turkey as Canakkale Victory and Martyr’s Day. It’s an important day, and this year it is the 103rd anniversary of Turkey’s defeat of Allied battleships who tried to take control of the Dardanelles, shelling Turkish forts along both the Asian and European shores of the Dardanelles in Canakkale.
We will leave at 3:00 AM (after midnight) on the morning of 17th of March. We will spend 2 days in Çanakkale. And we will turn back at 17:00 PM on 18th of March.
THE PRICE is 175 tl (Breakfast and dinner are included.)
Hotels are located in the center. You can check the websites:
And if you are planning to join this trip PLEASE FILL THIS APPLICATION FORM
On the first day you will travel to Gallipoli and will visit the following:
– Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave)
– ANZAC Cove
– Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place)
– Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial)
– Johnston’s Jolly (walk in the ANZAC trenches)
– View of Shrapnel Valley
– Turkish Memorial
– The Nek and Walker´s Ridge
– Chunuk Bair (main New Zealand memorial)
18.00 Tour ends
18:30 Arriving the Hotel
21:30 Night Event in Çanakkale
On the second day you will travel to Troy and Assos and will visit the following:
-The Trojan Horse
– Sacrificial Altars
– The 3700 year old city walls
– Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
– The Bouleuterion (Senate Building)
– The Odeon (Concert Hall)
– Current excavations in progress
• Acropolis with a stunning view,
• Temple of Athena,
• City walls,
• Ottoman Mosque,
• Necropolis, Theatre,
• Ancient harbour
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON THIS GREAT JOURNEY!
Çanakkale Trip by 4 Sections